Certified brands include Chevrolet, Buick, GMC & Cadillac.
AT Cavender Buick GMC West,
OUR VEHICLES ARE CERTIFIED TO BENEFIT YOU
Looking for a reliable pre-owned vehicle that not only fits your needs but is also backed by great benefits?
[Our OR DEALER NAME] has two great options: Chevrolet, Buick and GMC Certified Pre-Owned or Cadillac Certified Pre-Owned. Both offer a range of benefits to take the guesswork out of buying a pre-owned vehicle. So wherever you are going in your Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, it will always be quality time, because we make sure everything is top quality.
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS OF CHEVROLET, BUICK AND GMC CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLES
We’re confident that you’ll find your Certified Pre-Owned vehicle with confidence. Even before you buy, you’ll see how the program benefits help you choose your Certified Pre-Owned vehicles without any doubts.
With Chevrolet, Buick and GMC Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, you don't get just one but two warranties - both with no deductible.1 A Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty for 12 months or 12,000 miles,2 which covers almost every part of your Certified vehicle excluding normal wear and maintenance items. And a Powertrain Limited Warranty for 6 years or 100,000 miles3 that covers the big ticket items, including your engine, transmission and drivetrain. Roadside Assistance4 and Courtesy Transportation are also included during your warranty period.
All our vehicles have to be under 6 years old, have less than 75,000 miles and a clean title to earn the Certified badge. Once they pass the initial qualifications, our vehicles go through a detailed 172-point vehicle inspection where we check the inside and the outside, under the vehicle and under the hood. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean we don't check it thoroughly.
IMPORTANT RECALL INFORMATION: Before a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle is listed or sold, GM Requires dealers to complete all safety recalls. However, because even the best processes can break down, we encourage you to check the recall status of any vehicle at my.gm.com/recalls and www.SaferCar.gov.
VEHICLE EXCHANGE PROGRAM
While we have benefits such as a thorough Inspection and free vehicle history report to help you buy with confidence, our 3-day/150-mile Exchange Policy5 will give you that extra peace of mind in case you change your mind. So you can try it, drive it and make sure you love it.
Every Certified Pre-Owned Chevrolet, Buick and GMC Pre-Owned vehicle includes two service visits within 2 years or 24,000 miles.6 Plus, Certified Service is available wherever you are, nationwide. So you can get your warranty repairs or schedule your routine maintenance at an authorized GM dealership anywhere across the country.
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS OF CADILLAC CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLES
When you choose a Cadillac Certified Pre-Owned, peace of mind and confidence come standard. Sold exclusively by franchised Cadillac dealers, our vehicles are backed by the same people who designed, engineered and built the vehicle.
A warranty that extends with your purchase.7 Your Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty activates as soon as its original, valid Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty expires. This extension gives you up to an additional 1-year, unlimited miles of coverage.8
RIGOROUSLY TESTED FOR QUALITY
Every Certified Pre-Owned Cadillac receives a meticulous 172-point inspection9 to ensure it reaches our stringent mechanical and appearance standards. You'll also get a detailed vehicle history report and we'll perform road tests and all due scheduled maintenance services.
IMPORTANT RECALL INFORMATION: Before a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle is listed or sold, GM requires dealers to complete all safety recalls. However, because even the best processes can break down, we encourage you to check the recall status of any vehicle at recalls.gm.com.
NATIONWIDE CERTIFIED SERVICE
All vehicle repairs covered under the Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty can be serviced at an authorized Cadillac dealership anywhere across the nation. From coast to coast, wherever you go, our high standards will have you covered.
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE AND COURTESY TRANSPORTATION
During the life of your warranty, 7 Cadillac provides 24-hour Roadside Assistance10 and alternate transportation if your Cadillac requires warranty repairs.7
1.12-Month/12,000-Mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty and 6-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty. Whichever comes first, from original in-service date. See participating dealer for limited warranty details.
2. Whichever comes first, in addition to any remaining original factory Bumper-to-Bumper warranty. See participating dealer for limited warranty details.
3. Whichever comes first, from original in-service date. See participating dealer for limited warranty details.
4. During your powertrain limited warranty period, 6 years or 100,000 miles from new vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Roadside assistance provided by Allstate. See dealer for details.
5. Whichever comes first. Vehicle exchange only. Limitations apply. See dealer for details.
6. Maintenance visits must occur within 2 years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first.
Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
7. Warranty limited. Exclusions apply. 1-year/unlimited miles after expiration of the new vehicle bumper to bumper warranty. See Dealer for Warranty Details.
8. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.
9. Vehicles are not eligible to be Certified Pre-Owned vehicles unless the dealer first performs any needed recall repairs. GM has instructed its dealers to check for recalls and perform any needed repairs before listing any vehicle as a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. Because of timing issues, or because of dealer error, it is still possible that a vehicle listed on this website needs a recall repair. To check for yourself whether any vehicle on this website needs a recall repair which has not been performed, type in the Vehicle Identification Number at www.recalls.gm.com.
10. Available for the duration of vehicle’s powertrain limited warranty and Certified Pre-Owned limited warranty. Roadside assistance provided by Allstate. See dealer for details.